BEACHSIDE SOCCER CLUB TRYOUT AND TRIAL INFORMATION!
2021 TRYOUT INFORMATION BELOW!
COME EARN YOUR SPOT!!
Our Beachside Soccer Club Tryouts & Trials are for dedicated soccer players looking to be evaluated for our Fall 2021 Beachside teams for their age groups.
Teams are formed based on merit, developmental opportunities, positional characteristics, and Beachside player qualities.
U11-U12 Teams are created as North & South Teams, based on town geography.
North Teams are for players living in Fairfield, CT (and above) – New Haven County.
North Teams train in the Bridgeport, CT area.
South Teams are for players living in Westport, CT (and below) – Westchester County.
South Teams train in the Stamford, CT area.
U13 & Older, North & South teams combine to play 11 v 11 & will compete in the MLS NEXT Platform:
MLS NEXT & MLS II League: Highest Level of Youth Soccer in our Country.
Please fill out the “Trial Information Form” below.
Players will be allowed to attend a training session on an “Invite Only” basis.
COVID GUIDELINES WILL BE DISTRIBUTED PRIOR TO YOUR TRIAL DATE.
- For additional Trial & Team Information, please contact our club Directors:
- MLS Next League Director: Paul Melitsanopoulos: Paul@Beachside.soccer
- MLS II League Director: Javier Miraballes: Javier@Beachside.soccer
- Beachside North Director: Omar Tork: email@example.com
- Beachside South Director: Javier Miraballes: Javier@Beachside.soccer